Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Debbie's Favorite Store, May 2007

Opening day at IKEA finally arrives. No more last minute trips to California for scrabook bedding for the ladies or drooling over the catalog only to be discouraged by shipping costs. Any time we've been near an IKEA since we moved from Washington we've had to choose between bringing the kids back home with us or picking up some furniture. Needless to say, the kids won out and we brought them back every time. So, what did we buy, you might ask? Would you believe absolutely nothing?! How could I possibly decided on anything when I want to furnish my entire house with IKEA. Where does one begin? If anyone knows please call me.

Sidenotes:
Noah in Snugli (8 months old)
Ran into Tanya Fisher from Fukuoka Mission
Lars spent the morning with sister Lara and I was second string (long story)
Very nice lady took our picture in front
Posted by Picasa

No comments: