Friday, October 3, 2008

Oprah Called...



You are not the only one who LOVES Heritage Makers.
Whether you love Oprah or not, you've got to admire her taste. And guess what Oprah loves now? Her Heritage Makers book. HM Consultant Brenda Kruse made a special book for her and Oprah called. Here are the details:

http://www.buildyourheritage.blogspot.com/

This is just one of the ways in which lives are touched, and changed and comforted through the power of story. As a Heritage Makers consultant, I hear things like this all the time.
It's just really fun to hear it from Oprah! Stay tuned in the coming months for even more from Oprah about Heritage Makers...

I love what I do. I would do it for free because it is an integral part of my life's mission. I just came back from Anaheim, California, home to the happiest place on earth, but I think my Heritage Studio is the happiest place on earth. It's the place where I write my stories in the present, create permanent records that pass MY values on to future generations, and link my children with their past so they know who they are and where they came from. It's a place where I am creative. Do you know what creativity means? It means bringing something into existence that wasn't there before. Pictures without stories are memories lost. Without stories, there is no heritage. Is there something that you need to start creating today?

Heritage Makers is poised to launch a Heritage movement across the country. This company has a vision and a mission like no other company I have seen. I am part of this movement and that vision, but I need help. Heritage Makers is about to go HUGE nationwide and when you logon to your heritage studio today to create something you will see why, but we need more consultants!

I NEED people to help me. Have you ever considered doing what I do? Do you know someone who might be? Please call me. I can't think of anything more meaningful than a story under every tree and a book in every home this year for the holidays. Please let me know if I can help you make this happen for your family this year.

No comments: